breakfast egg muffins 3 ways (meal prep)
BREAKFAST EGG MUFFINS 3 WAYS
Breakfast Egg Muffins 3 Ways are low carb, filling and quick to grab while running out of the door! Spinach Tomato & Mozzarella, Bacon & Cheddar AND Garlic Mushroom & Peppers! Protein packed eggs muffins are just like mini frittatas, can be cooked ahead of time and refrigerated for when you need them to grab and go!
PREP:15 MIN COOK:20 MINS TOTAL:35 MINS SERVES: 12 MUFFINS (CUPS)
- 12 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion, (red, white or yellow/brown)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
TOMATO SPINACH MOZZARELLA:
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
GARLIC MUSHROOM PEPPER:
- 1/4 cup sliced brown mushrooms
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, (capsicum), diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/3 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and onion. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Divide the three topping combinations into 4 muffin cups each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve OR store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 103mg | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 6.3mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 0.8mg
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes