CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
Cauliflower Pizza Crust (Keto)
his is absolutely the best keto cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Why?
- It’s easy to make.
- It’s super crispy.
- It uses frozen cauliflower.
- You can hold a slice in one hand without it breaking apart.
This recipe starts with melted cheese, like the famous fathead dough, but substitutes cauliflower rice for almond flour. Yes, this is a fathead dough without almond flour so it’s great for those with nut allergies. Of course, it’s gluten-free, too. Make the crispiest cauliflower pizza crust with just a few keto ingredients & frozen cauliflower. This easy recipe is low carb, nut free & gluten free Course: Bread, Dinner, Snack Cuisine: Italian Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Servings: 2 Calories: 342kcal
- Food Processor
- Large rimmed baking sheet (half sheet size)
- Parchment Paper
- 1 cup low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz/ 113 g)
- 1 ounce cream cheese (28 g) (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large egg white
- 10 ounces frozen cauliflower rice (thawed)
- 1/3 cup Kraft Parmesan cheese (in the can)
- 2 tbsp Whey Protein Powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- Preheat oven to 425 F and place rack in middle position. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Place metal cutting blade in food processor.
- Empty bag of thawed cauliflower rice onto a clean, smooth, tea towel and squeeze out as much water as you can. Fluff up with your fingers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt mozzarella and cream cheeses together for 1 minute. Stir and melt at 30 second intervals into molten. Scrape the cheese into the food processor and add the egg white. Process until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until they come together in a ball.
- With a rubber spatula, scrape the cauliflower crust dough onto the middle of the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Pat the dough into a 10-inch circle, making sure that it is evenly distributed.
- Place the cauliflower pizza crust into the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until gently browned on one side. Flip the crust over and bake for and addition 8-10 minutes. Watch the crust carefully as not to burn the cheese.
- Top the pizza with your favorite toppings and return to the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve with a salad.
- Serves two people at 6.56 NET CARBS per serving. (Just for the crust)
Serving: 0.5of crust | Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.16g | Protein: 32.88g | Fat: 2.51g | Saturated Fat: 12.6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 731mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 3.6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1157IU | Vitamin C: 131mg | Calcium: 1314mg | Iron: 1.26mg