COCONUT AND LEMON TRUFFLES
- 1/4 cup cream cheese 60g
- 1 tsp 14% sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 a large lemon
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour 77g
- 2 tsp truvia
- 1 tbsp splenda or to taste
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup 15g Flaked or Shredded Unsweetened Coconut (Canadians can find it HERE)
- 1 tsp truvia or 1 tbsp of another sweetener
- Combine all base ingredients until a thick dough forms.
- Freeze the dough for 5-7min.
- Mix your coconut and sweetener on a small plate or bowl.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and roll it into 10 small balls.
- Coat each ball gently in coconut until fully covered.
- Place back on a plate and freeze for 30min-1 hour.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge or freezer (depending on the texture you prefer) in an air-tight container!
- Store these in an airtight container between layers of parchment paper or a ziplock bag in your fridge for up to 7 days.
- You can also freeze these and store them that way.
Serving: 1lemon coconut ball | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 1g