KETO BUTTER COOKIES (ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS)
Yield: 9 cookies Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
See how to make these easy keto butter cookies that taste like the real thing! This easy keto low carb butter cookie recipe takes just 4 ingredients and is made in 25 minutes!
- 1 cup superfine of almond flour
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup of powdered Erythritol
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Gather your ingredients in place.
- Next, preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour and Erythritol and mix well. Then add in the butter and work it with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Next shape the dough into nine equal balls and place your baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Make sure to place the balls 2-inches apart. Also press each bowl with a fork to flatten and create a crisscross pattern.
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Once the low carb butter cookies have baked for 10 minutes, take them out of the oven and cool the cookies on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Once they’re cool, you can serve.
Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 53 Total Fat: 5.3g Saturated Fat: 2.5g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 28 mg Carbohydrates: 0.7g Net Carbohydrates: 0.4g Fiber: 0.3g Protein: 0.7g