Keto Chicken Fajita Casserolle
This low-carb chicken fajita casserole is a flavorful, cheesy, protein packed meal the entire family will enjoy. It’s an easy weeknight dinner that’s low-carb, gluten-free, and perfect for keto and THM
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded (about 3.5 – 4 cups)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil, optional
- 2 Bell peppers, eeded and sliced
- 1 Large or 2 Small Onion, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9×13 casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add coconut oil and swirl to coat.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet, cooking over medium-high heat and stirring occasionally until softened. Remove from heat.
- To the skillet, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and 1 cup cheese. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to casserole dish.
- Top casserole with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
1/12 Recipe Amount Per Serving Calories 228 Total Fat14g Carbohydrates 4g Fiber 1g Protein 23g