Keto Chocolate Glazed Donuts
- 1.5 cups almond flour or 150 grams
- 1/2 cup Swerve granulated or 96 grams
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Swerve confectioners or 108 grams
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a donut pan. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared donut pan and bake 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a donut comes out clean.
- In a small vessel mix together the glaze ingredients, microwave for 30 seconds until
smooth then dip each donut into the glaze.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Net Carbs: 5g