Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
yield: 4 SERVINGS prep time: 5 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES additional time: 20 MINUTES total time: 40 MINUTES This egg roll in a bowl recipe comes together in just 15 minutes and has all of the flavors of Asian take out. My whole family loves this recipe and I love how healthy and easy it is to throw together on busy nights.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sriracha, for serving
- Heat a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in the skillet and then add the chicken, crumbling the meat as it cooks.
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the coleslaw, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce to the skillet. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes to soften the cabbage.
- Press the cabbage mixture over to the side of the skillet and add the remaining teaspoon of oil to the empty portion of the skillet. Crack in the eggs. Scramble the eggs until cooked through. Stir the eggs into the cabbage mixture.
- Stir in the green onions and drizzle with the sesame oil.
- Serve with a drizzle of sriracha, if desired.
Yield 4 Serving
Size 1 Amount Per Serving
Calories 348 Total Fat 21g Saturated Fat5g Trans Fat0g Unsaturated Fat 14g Cholesterol 261mg Sodium 622mg Carbohydrates 9g Net Carbohydrates 6g Fiber 3g Sugar 4g Protein 34g