Keto (Low Carb ) Pumpkin Cheesecake
Easy Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe – delicious and decadent Keto dessert, that is also sugar and gluten free. Great for fall and winter. Light, creamy with the right amount of pumpkin flavor.
Prep Time: 15 mins Cook Time: 1 hr
For the low carb crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2-3 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract — optional
For the Pumpkin Filling:
- 32 oz cream cheese — softened at room temperature
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/3 cups powdered erythritol
- 3 large eggs — at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon — optional
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp powdered erythritol
For the crust:
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Spray or brush with oil the bottom.
- In a bowl combine the almond flour, powdered erythritol, melted butter and vanilla (optional). Stir to combine.
- Spread on the bottom of the springform pan and press down.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until it is starting to turn golden.
- Cool to room temperature.
For the cheesecake filling:
- Beat cream cheese with sweetener with an electric mixer until combined.
- Add in the pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and beat until incorporated. Scrape down the bottom and walls of the bowl.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition, until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the crust and bake for 50 minutes at 325 F, (without a water bath), until the center of the cheesecake is slightly jiggly, but the outside is set.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the cake from the pan and decorate.
- Beat the heavy cream with sweetener until stiff peaks form.
- Decorate the top of the cake. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Store in the fright for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
16 thin slices Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Keyword: low carb pumpkin cheesecake
Calories: 323, Fat: 31g, Saturated Fat: 15g, Cholesterol: 111mg, Sodium: 223mg, Potassium: 127mg, Carbohydrates: 7g, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 3g, Protein: 7g, Vitamin A: 3387%, Vitamin C: 1%, Calcium: 93%, Iron: 1%
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Groups Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes