Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts
These Keto Pumpkin Cream Cheese Donuts are the perfect fall keto treat. They are packed full of pumpkin flavor and have no sugar! They are delicious and a much better option for anyone following s Keto diet.
- 3 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons of ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of ground clove
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 8 ounces of full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup granulated swerve
- ½ cup of Monkfruit Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened pumpkin puree)
- 6 large eggs
Keto Maple Icing
- 1 cup powdered sugar-free
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 8 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar-free syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously greese the donut molds. I used two 6-cavity donut molds at a time and once the first batch was baked I refilled the molds.
- Sift together the almond flour, cinnamon powder, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground clove, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat on highspeed using a stand-up mixer or a handheld mixer, the softened butter, cream cheese, both sugar substitutes, vanilla extract. Beat for 2-3 minutes or until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix just until well incorporated.
- Add the eggs one at a time alternating with the dry ingredients mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Using a pastry bag pipe the cake batter evenly into the prepared donut pan(s).
- Bake about 15- 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow donuts to cool in molds for 10 minutes and then unmold them and allow to cool in baking rack for another 5 minutes before icing.
Keto Cinnamon Maple Icing
- In a small bowl add the powdered sugar substitute
- To the 1 cup powder sugar-substitute add the teaspoon of cinnamon powder and combine well.
- Whisk in the 8 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream making sure to fully incorporate the mixture.
- Lastly, add the 2 tablespoons of lakanto sugar-free maple syrup and mix well. Add more heavy whipping cream, a tablespoon at a time if the icing is too thick.
Nutrition (per serving)
YIELD: 24|SERVING: 1|Calories: 205 | Fat: 22.5g | Carbs: 4.2g | Fiber: 1.9g | Protein: 7.1g | Net Carbs: 2.3g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes