Keto Raspberry Donuts
These keto Raspberry donuts are the perfect keto desert for someone who likes to include berries in their Keto diet. They are fluffy, filled with a raspberry treat, and covered in a sweet glaze.
Nutrition (per serving)
YIELD: 12|SERVING: 1|Calories: 80 | Fat: 5g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 1g | Net Carbs: 9g
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your blanched almond flour and sweetener of choice and mix well. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, add the rest of your ingredients, except for the raspberries, and mix until combined. Add to your dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold through the raspberries.
- Pour the donut batter into a large ziplock bag. Cut off one corner of the bag and pipe out the donut batter into the donut pan. Lightly wet your hands and shape into the donut cavities. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, drizzle each donut in the sugar free glaze.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes