Low Carb Keto Pound Cake
This easy low carb keto pound cake recipe is moist, rich and buttery, with just 3g net carbs per slice! Almond flour pound cake tastes like the real deal, using 7 ingredients and 10 minutes prep.
Course Dessert Cuisine American Calories 295 kcal Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 45 minutes Total Time 55 minutes
Click underlined ingredients to buy them!
- 1 cup Butter (softened; 2 sticks)
- 2/3 cup Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 4 large Eggs (at room temperature)
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tbsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum (optional, but recommended for structure)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line an 8.5×4.5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, so that the paper hangs over the 2 long sides.
- In a large, deep bowl, use a hand mixer at high speed to beat the butter and Besti together, until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating for 30 seconds after each addition. Beat in the vanilla.
- Lower the mixer speed to medium-low. Beat in the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt. If using xanthan gum, sprinkle (don’t dump) it evenly over the batter and beat in at low speed until just combined.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl. The batter will be thick and creamy. Transfer the batter to the loaf pan and smooth the top, rounding slightly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Tent the top with foil, then continue baking for 20-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow the bread to cool in the pan before moving or slicing.
Serving size: 1 slice (between 1/2″ and 3/4″ thick), or 1/12 entire loaf
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Where does nutrition info come from? Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy, sourced from the USDA Food Database. You can find individual ingredient carb counts we use in the Low Carb & Keto Food List. Net carb count excludes fiber, erythritol, and allulose, because these do not affect blood sugar in most people. We try to be accurate, but feel free to make your own calculations.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Groups Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes