Donuts Without All The Guilt And Egg Free!
Amazing Donuts Without All The Guilt And Egg Free! Only With 1.8 Net Carb
Time to enjoy donuts without all the guilt! Sugar, grain and gluten free. Only 1.8 net carbs per donut! So versatile!
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 1 scoop (30g) whey isolate
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- 1/4 cup (25g) sugar substitute
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tsp olive oil (or butter)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water + 2 tbsp
- sugar free chocolate
- 1 drop OOOflavors vanilla cupcake (OPTIONAL
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, whey isolate, sugar substitute, psyllium husk, baking powder and xanthan gum.
- Stir in the sour cream and olive oil (or butter). It won’t fully mix together but mix for about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the water and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Wet your hands and take a golf ball sized chunk of dough and place it into your donut pan. Use your fingers to smooth over the top of the dough and make sure it fills 3/4 of the way up to the top of the pan.
- Continue to place the dough into the donut pan until you have no dough left.
- Bake the donuts at 350°F / 176°C for 20 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- Heat up your chocolate. You can use a double boiler or place the chocolate in a microwave save bowl along with 2 tsp of water and melt for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds. Make sure it is fully melted. It will be shiny, smooth and fairly liquidy.
- Once the donuts are cooled, dip the top into the chocolate.
- Let cool and then enjoy!
- This makes roughly 5 donuts.