Keto Blueberry Donuts
This is another donut for those who like to add some fruit into their Keto diet. These Keto Donuts are packed full of blueberry taste and will keep you in ketosis.
Nutrition (per serving)
YIELD: 12|SERVING: 1|Calories: 80 | Fat: 5g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 1g | Net Carbs: 6g
- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup granulated swerve
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup blueberries
Sugar free glaze
- 2 cups sugar free powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Coat a 12-count donut pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your blanched almond flour and sweetener of choice and mix well. Set aside. In a separate mixing bowl, add the rest of your ingredients, except for the blueberries, and mix until combined. Add to your dry ingredients and mix until combined. Fold through the blueberries.
- Pour the donut batter into a large ziplock bag. Cut off one corner of the bag and pipe out the donut batter into the donut pan. Lightly wet your hands and shape into the donut cavities. Do not overfill.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow cooling in the pan for 5 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cool, spread each donut in the sugar free glaze.
For the sugar-free glaze
- Add your powdered sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Add your vanilla extract and one teaspoon of milk of choice. Slowly add extra milk while stirring the mixture, until thick.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes