Keto Chocolate Donuts
The king of donuts can now be had while on the keto diet. This Keto chocolate donut maybe simple to make, but it is a blast to eat and will cure any sugar cravings you may have.
Nutrition (per serving)
YIELD: 16|SERVING: 1|Calories: 122 | Fat: 11.5g| Fiber: 2.1g | Protein: 4.2g | Net Carbs: 2g
For the Donuts
- 1 cup / 100g almond flour or ground almonds
- 40 g / 1.4 oz unsweetened chocolate melted (3 tbsp)
- 40 g / 1.4 oz butter, very soft 3 tbsp
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup / 55 g powdered sweetener
- 4 tbsp heavy / double cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Glaze
- 60 g / 2.1 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 8 drops stevia or 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit
- In a bowl or a food processor, blend the very soft butter, cream and sweetener. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined. Last, add the melted unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, almond flour and baking powder. Blend until you have a smooth batter.
- Spoon batter into a well-greased donut pan. I used a silicone mini donut pan. Make sure you do not overfill and lose that all-important hole!
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until done.
- Melt the chocolate in a water-bath (place a smaller bowl with the chocolate inside a larger bowl which you have filled with boiling water. The heat will gently melt the chocolate). Add stevia to achieve the desired sweetness. Wait until it has cooled down a little.
- Dip the cooled donuts into the chocolate (double-dip if you want a thicker glaze) and place in the fridge until the chocolate coating has set.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes