Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
The BEST Keto peanut butter cookies are crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside and are only 1 Net carb per cookie! They come together in under 30 minutes and will e sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Course Snack Cuisine American Keyword chewy, cookies, crunchy, keto, peanut butter Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 12 minutes Servings 12 cookies Calories 108kcal
- Powdered Erythritol
- Almond Flour
- mixing bowl
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Erythritol add more for sweeter cookies
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Add all the ingredients to a medium-large mixing bowl. Stir with a spatula until fully incorporated. The batter will be runny at first and get harder as it is mixed.
- Scoop out dough using a cookie scoop and shape it into a ball. Place on a baking sheet and flatten with a fork. Drizzle with salt if desired.
- Bake 12 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
*To store: cover in an air-tight container or zipper bag at rook termpetue for up to 5 days. *For sweeter cookies: use 1/3-1/2 cup of sweetener.*1 net carb is calculated by subtracting sugar alchols and fiber from the total carbs because keto sweeteners (more sepciicaflly erythritol) are not absorbed by the body. Be sure you are using sugar-free peanut butter. We use the Kirkland brand from costco.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 110mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 20IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg