KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
The best low-carb cookies! Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookies made with only 3 ingredients in 20 minutes.
These guilt-free low-carb peanut butter cookies are made with crunchy peanut butter, powdered erythritol (I use Swerve) and egg.
This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe is pretty easy!
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT PUTTER COOKIES
Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated.
Then using a small cookie scoop scoop out dough and make balls. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press with fork to make a criss cross pattern.
This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe does not require chilling time. You can bake them right away. These cookies don’t spread.
I usually bake mine at 350 F for 12-15 minutes.
This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe makes cookies that are soft on the inside and slightly chewy on the outside.
They are very easy to whip up at the times when you are craving a keto snack or dessert, but don’t feel like eating dark chocolate
They are one of these quick and simple low-carb desserts that you can make any time in under 30 minutes. There is nothing worse than having to wait to chill a dessert, bake for a long time or letting it set. These are nothing like this. Foolproof and simple.
There are so many variations of the recipe for these Keto cookies with peanut butter, but I like to keep things plain and with minimal ingredients.
PROTEIN POWDER IN COOKIES
I know that some people add protein powder to their peanut butter cookies.
I’ve tried some recipes, but the cookies were too dry. That’s why I think that the combination of just peanut butter and powdered low-carb sweetener is just enough to achieve cookies that don’t fall apart, but still stay moist on the inside.
The list of ingredients is surprising! No butter! No cream cheese or nut flour. No protein powder!
- Peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- Powdered erythritol
CAN I USE POWDERED PEANUT BUTTER IN THESE COOKIES
Looking into substituting powdered peanut butter to regular in this recipe?
I do not recommend it. Powdered Peanut Butter DOES NOT WORK in this recipe!
WHAT SWEETENER TO USE FOR KETO COOKIES ?
- For BEST results, use confectioners (powdered) sugar-free, low-carb, keto sweetener.
- I use Swerve Powdered sweetener.
- Monk fruit also works, but keep in mind that the cookies will be sweeter.
- Truvia for baking could be used.
- If you decide to stick to granulated sweetener, keep in mind that you still might be able to feel the granules in the texture of the baked cookies. I don’t personally like that.
I try to avoid the granulated sweeteners in cookie recipes like this Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, because I just love the cookie texture when using powdered.
DO YOU NEED TO USE EGGS IN THIS KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPE?
Yes, because eggs help to hold the dough together.
FLOURLESS COOKIES WITH PB
Yes! There is no flour, no gluten-free flour, not even nut (almond), flour used in there.
This Recipe for Keto Peanut Butter Cookies requires baking. Because fo the egg, you can not consume there raw.
I usually bake mine for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are set and start to turn golden.
The size of these cookies is about 1.5 tbsp of dough.
This Keto peanut butter cookie recipe makes 9 cookies. Double or triple it if you’d like to make more.
This is the best and my most-favorite recipe for Keto peanut butter cookies.
These Keto peanut butter cookies ARE NOT CRISPY. Please note that these cookies are rather rubbery than crispy, due to the lack of flour. Please DO NOT expect the recipe to result into crispy cookies.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter — crunchy, unsweetened, I use Costco Peanut Butter
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup powdered erythritol ot Swerve Confectioners
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop out dough and form balls. Place on the baking sheet. Press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden.Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes.RECIPE NOTESOptional:add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for flavor Keep at room temperature for 3 days in an air-tight container.Recipe works best with confectioners low-carb sweetener, not granulated Homemade unsweetened peanut butter can be used.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Calories: 82, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 16mg, Sodium: 65mg, Potassium: 90mg, Carbohydrates: 3g, Fiber: 1g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A: 25%, Calcium: 8%, Iron: 0.3%
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes