KETO REUBEN SANDWICH
Prep Time10 mins Cook Time5 mins Total Time15 mins
Course: Main Cuisine: American Keyword: sandwich Servings: 2 Calories: 618kcal
- Waffle Iron
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons keto-friendly ketchup
- 2 tablespoons minced dill pickles
- 4 chaffles made according to this recipe, add 1 teaspoon crushed caraway seeds
- 1/4 pound corned beef sliced thin
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 2 ounces Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and dill pickles.
- Spread the mixture over the chaffles.
- Divide the corned beef between two of the chaffles.
- Top with half of the cheese and the sauerkraut.
- Place the remaining chaffles on top of the sauerkraut, sauce side down.
- Melt butter in a large skillet to medium heat.
- Cook the sandwiches for 4 minutes, and flip. Cook for another 4 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Calories: 618kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 1676mg | Potassium: 311mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 612IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 2mg