KETO ZUCCHINI PIZZA BITES
Zucchini Pizza Bites are simple to make and everyone will love them, even the kids! If you are gardening this season and have zucchini rapidly growing this is the recipe for you! You can make this delicious low carb recipe for an appetizer, side dish, or an afternoon snack for the kids.
Course: Appetizer Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 6 minutes Total Time: 11 minutes Servings: 6 -8
- 1-2 Large Zucchini sliced in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pizza Sauce or Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Toppings of your choice pepperoni, sausage,etc.
- Toss zucchini slices with olive oil and dash of salt and pepper.
- Spread zucchini evenly on an aluminum foil covered pan and place under broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip zucchini over return to under the broiler for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the zucchini from oven and top with 1/2-1 tsp pizza sauce, shredded cheese and pizza topping.
- Return under the broiler just until cheese is melted.
Did you know Zucchini is so good for you? It is an great source of two antioxidant vitamins that help boost your immunity and support healthy aging! Zucchini is also very rich in Vitamin C and low in calories. (Unless you put it in bread of course! Those are perfect reasons to eat lots of zucchini!
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes