PHILLY CHEESE STEAK CASSEROLE
Philly cheese steak casserole is a low carb casserole recipe that’s full of good stuff! Beef, peppers, onions, and plenty of cheese make this casserole hearty and filling.
This Philly Cheese Steak Casserole has all of my favorite flavors from a traditional cheese steak, but it’s budget-friendly and perfect for those on a keto diet!
Per serving: 366 calories, 23g fat, 33g protein, 5g carbs, 1g fiber = 4 net carbs
Course Main Course Cuisine American
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 45 minutes Total Time 50 minutes Servings 6 Calories 366 kcal
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dice the peppers and onions into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet and cook over medium heat, crumbling as it cooks.
- When beef is broken apart, but still pink, add the peppers, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt. Continue cooking, stirring often, until beef is cooked through and vegetables have softened a bit.
- Drain grease from the skillet and pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Tear the cheese into small pieces and place over the beef mixture.
- Add the eggs, cream, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce to a mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and place the dish in the oven. Bake for 35 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>> Keto Best Recipes